Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Whole Wide World - Deleted Scenes

I saw this recently on YouTube. I have a copy of the U.S. version of this film. It does not contain these scenes in the film or in the extras, so when I saw this video it was the first time I had seen these deleted scenes.


The YouTube user called TheFinalHighlander posted the video and gave this description: The Whole Wide World is a 1996 film directed by Dan Ireland, based on the memoir of Novalyne Price titled, The One Who Walked Alone. It documents the final years of Robert E. Howard's life. He is best known for creating the character of Conan. There was around five minutes of footage cut from the U.S. and Canadian release of the film on VHS and DVD so I thought I'd rip mine and upload these missing scenes for everyone to see, because no-one else has. I've left snippets of the surrounding scenes in so that people in the U.S. and Canada can tell where they fit in. There are certain aspects of the film that make little sense without them.If you haven't seen The Whole Wide World before, then I strongly recommend that you do.

No comments: